During charging LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* Use ONLY a charger approved for lithium batteries.
* Charging each time using the balancer is advisable. It is preferable to use it at least every 5 cycles of loading.
* DO NOT leave battery without supervision when it is charging.
* DO NOT use broken cells.
* Avoid prolonged charging, it can cause battery damage.
* If some anomalies are spotted, you must stop charging immediately.
* To avoid the probability of electric shock first unplug the charger.
|Maximum intensity of discharge power:||22 A|
|Accumulator connector type:||small Tamiya|
|Accumulator cells type:||lithium|
|Accumulator capacitance:||1100 mAh|
|Accumulator voltage:||11.1 V|