Medium capacity magazines for G36 series fits to AEG replicas in Tokyo Marui standard.
Mid-cap magazines must be prepared in particular way before first usage. Steps that must be made:
* during first usage, magazine *MUST NOT* be fully loaded with bb s,
* before first usage, magazine *SHOULD* be oiled with silicon oil for better working,
* during first usage, magazine *SHOULD* be loaded with few bb s and subsequently core out. After magazine *SHOULD* be loaded with 10 bb s more than first time and subsequently core out. Activity *SHOULD* be repeated until full mag capacity will be achieved.
* *REMEMBER* if magazine is stored, it *MUST* be empty,
* *REMEMBER* to regularly oil the magazine with silicon oil.