Magazine capacity:80 BBs
Mid-cap magazines must be prepared in a particular way before the first usage.
Steps that must be made:
* during first usage, magazine *MUST NOT* be fully loaded with bb`s,
* before the first usage, magazine *SHOULD* be oiled with silicon oil for better working,
* during the first usage, magazine *SHOULD* be loaded with few bb`s and subsequently core out.
After magazine *SHOULD* be loaded with 10 bb`s more than the first time and subsequently core out. Activity *SHOULD* be repeated until full mag capacity will be achieved.
* *REMEMBER*, If the magazine is stored, it *MUST* be empty,
* *REMEMBER* to regularly oil the magazine with silicon oil.