During charging LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* Use ONLY a charger approved for lithium batteries.
* Charging each time using the balancer is advisable. It is preferable to use it at least every 5 cycles of loading.
* DO NOT leave battery without supervision when it is charging.
* DO NOT use broken cells.
* Avoid prolonged charging, it can cause battery damage.
* If some anomalies are spotted, you must stop charging immediately.
* To avoid the probability of electric shock first unplug the charger.
Never leave the battery pack unattended. Especially do not connect it to the charger for the whole night!
When charging the battery, it is recommended to put it in the “safety battery charging bag”.
Avoid short-circuits and mechanical damage to the battery.
Mechanical damage or improper battery charging may lead to the fire of the battery!
During usage LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* DO NOT exceed maximum discharge power. For example battery with a 2100 mAh capacity and 15C ratio means that the maximum discharge power can take the value 15×2100 mAh = 31500 mAh = 31,5A.
* DO NOT discharge cells below 3 volts per cell. Under 3 volts chemical reactions start that ruin the capability of the cells to store a future charge.
* To avoid excessive cell discharging is advisable to use LiPo alarm. When dangerous limit voltage level per cell will be reached LiPo alarm gives sound.
During storage LiPo battery needs to be remembered:
* Store them partially charged.
* Avoid leaving discharged battery. It can cause battery damage.
* Optimal temperature during storage is 12 Celsius degrees.
* Disconnect battery after each usage.
|Maximum intensity of discharge power:||22 A|
|Battery connector type:||Tamiya small|
|Battery cells type:||lithium|
|Battery capacity:||1100 mAh|
|Battery voltage:||11.1 V|