“PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT FOR SAFE LIPO USE”
NOTE Due to the nature and use of Lipo batteries, they are not covered by warranty
During charging LiPo batteries need to be monitored :
* Use ONLY a charger approved for lithium batteries.
* Charging each time using the balancer is advisable. It is preferable to use it at least every 5 cycles of loading.
* DO NOT leave the battery without supervision when it is charging.
* DO NOT use broken/damaged/cut cells.
* Avoid prolonged charging, it will cause battery damage.
* If some anomalies are spotted, you must stop charging immediately.
* To avoid the probability of electric shock first unplug the charger.
Never leave the battery pack unattended. Especially do not connect it to the charger for the whole night!
When charging the battery, it is recommended to put it in a “LIPO safe charging bag”.
Avoid short-circuits and mechanical damage to the battery.
Mechanical damage & improper battery charging can lead to the fire of the battery!
During usage LiPo battery needs to be monitored :
* DO NOT exceed maximum discharge power. For example battery with a 2100 mAh capacity and 15C rating means that the maximum discharge power can take the value 15×2100 mAh = 31500 mAh = 31,5A.
* DO NOT discharge cells below 3 volts per cell.
Under 3 volts chemical reactions start that ruin the capability of the cells to store a future charge.
* To avoid excessive cell discharging it is advisable to use a LiPo alarm.
When the lower voltage level per cell is reached a LiPo alarm will give a warning sound.
During storage LiPo battery needs to be monitored:
* Never leave a LIPO connected to a Mosfet it will drain it.
* Store them partially charged.
* Avoid leaving the battery discharged. It can cause battery damage.
* Optimal temperature during storage is 12 Celsius degrees.
* Always Disconnect battery after each usage.
|Maximum intensity of discharge power:||22 A|
|Battery connector type:||Tamiya small|
|Battery cells type:||lithium|
|Battery capacity:||1200 mAh|