NOTE! This magazine requires a loading tool or Speedloader to fill it up.
Mid-cap magazines must be prepared in a particular way before the first use.
Steps that must be made:
· During the first use, the magazine MUST NOT be fully loaded with bb’s,
· before the first use, magazine SHOULD be oiled lightly with silicon oil for better working,
· During the first use, magazine SHOULD be loaded with around 40/50 bb’s and subsequently fired through your Aeg.
After this, the magazine SHOULD be loaded with 10/20 bb’s more than the first time and subsequently fired off .
This SHOULD be repeated until full mag capacity will be achieved.
· REMEMBER, If magazine is stored, it MUST be empty,
· REMEMBER to regularly oil the magazine with silicon oil.
For the latest version of the L-96 from CYMA.
Not suitable for any other version of L-96
|Magazine capacity:||100 BBs|